Date(s) - 16/01/2014
9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
351 Horticulture/Moore Hall
Session topics and instructors include
- Pest Management (Isaac Kabera and Deena Patterson: Walnut Street Greenhouse)
- Water, Media and Nutrition (Lynn Hummel: Walnut Street Greenhouse)
- Light and Temperature Control (Bjorn Karlsson and Jacob Schoville: UW Biotron)
- Plant Biosecurity Training (Carrie Smith: UW Office of Biological Safety)
- Tips for Teaching with Plants (Mo Fayyaz and Cara Streekstra: Dept. of Botany Greenhouse and Garden)
There is no fee for this event, but you must be registered to attend. Lunch will be provided for registered attendees.
Tours of the UW Research Greenhouses will take place after lunch. Please let us know which greenhouse(s) you are interested in visiting.
Registration will start December 4th.